Mar 17, 2011

I Shot Elvis Costello!

I'm very excited to let you know that the folks in Ireland who administer The Elvis Costello Wiki Page have decided to include one of my photos of Elvis on their website! It's a Wiki page and fan forum and is really incredible - these folks have done an enormous amount of work on this site and it's loaded with E.C. gigography, bootleg info, discography, everything you want if you're a Costello freak like myself.

I took the shot at Lafayette University ("College" back then) in 1987(I'm either old or I was shooting when I was 7...). What's really cool is that they have the set list from the show.

You can see the page here: http://www.elviscostello.info/wiki/index.php/Concert_1987-04-30

It's nice to know those old photos are good for something besides collecting dust in my closet!! Click on my name below the Elvis pic and you'll be sent to my Flickr page which has more shots you might like. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words Todd. Thanks also for letting me as contributor to the Costello wiki site use your photo. True I posted same from here in Dublin, Ireland but the site is very much a international effort, with regular additions from Disciples Of Declan in locations including the U.K., France, the U.S., New Zealand and Australia.

    ReplyDelete